Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Threading Update!!!

Hi everyone!!  As you all know, right after Christmas, I was called in for work and therefore haven't had as much time to work on the blog.  However, I am working on it as and when I do get the chance so you'll be seeing some new things over the weekend.  Friday Alter Ego looks are definitely more time consuming but I promise to get a new one out soon.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I tried to thread my eyebrows last night and the night before using the technique in the video I shared from You Tube.  It was a little awkward because I'm not used to it, but I wanted to share with you that it does work and I think it's amazing.  I don't think I'll ever go back to plucking my eyebrows again!!!  My eyebrows look as if I had gone to get it done professionally.  I guess the difference is that it's really hard to get a hold of the finer hairs when plucking but threading picks them up real easily.

Once you're done shaping your eyebrows, there may be some strands of hair that are longer.  Just use a pair of small scissors to trim those.  Brush your eyebrows up and whatever sticks out should be trimmed accordingly.

If you're worried about accidentally pulling hairs out that shouldn't be pulled, use a piece of tape to cover the parts of your eyebrows that you don't want to pull.  The video below shows you how to do that!  Anyway, try it out.  You'll be amazed at the results too I'm sure.  And, if you're not that good at it and feel awkward, just keep practicing like I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment