Saturday, January 28, 2012

L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Gift Set!!!

Last week, my cousin Hanis and her husband Faizal stopped over in London on their way to Paris.  They stayed with me for two nights and it was a ton of fun.  I loved having them over and it's just so nice to have family visit when I'm so far away from home.  

Anyway, I was so touched by the gift they got me and I wanted to share it with you because it is honestly my new favourite scent.  I've bought products from L'Occitane in the past and always loved them but I've been stocking up on Bath and Body Works over the last few years as I love sweet smelling body products. 

The Cherry Blossom gift set came with a shimmer body lotion, shower gel, hand cream and bar of soap.  I wish Internet had some kind of scent application because this range smells so amazing.  It's sweet and floral at the same time and totally what I love.  If you're a fan of summery, sweet scents that make you feel so yummy, this is one to try out.  I LOOOOVE IT!!!  And the packaging is so pretty as well. L'Occitane products are also very high quality and well worth the splurge.  

Check out my gift!!! 

The pretty box!!


The gift set!!





Thank you Hanis and Faizal!!  I enjoyed your visit and wish we had more time together!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment