Monday, January 2, 2012

My 2012 Makeup Wish List!!!

In 2011 I tried out several new makeup products.  My Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up highlighter and K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner became my all time favourites.  This year, I have my eye on several products that I've heard great reviews about as well as some products that I've wanted for a while but never got around to getting.  Here is my 2012 wish list!!! 

1) Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter lipsticks
(http://www.revlon.com/Revlon-Home/Products/Lips/Lipcolor/Revlon-ColorBurst-Lip-Butter.aspx)

This product has been around for a little while internationally but has not come to the UK.  Bloggers have been raving about this product and I heard it should be here by March 2012.  It's said to be an amazing lipstick that moisturizes and gives lips a beautiful, dewy colour!! 

2) MAC 182 Buffer Brush
(http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=mac+182+buffer+brush+reviews&hl=en&prmd=imvns&resnum=4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=649&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=7388240362358743526&sa=X&ei=a_UBT_SqI4mphAe389GqAQ&ved=0CFYQ8wIwAA)

This type of brush is also called a Kabuki brush.  It's usually used to blend powder products such as loose mineral powder foundation.  However, Kim Kardashian's makeup artist uses it to apply her cream blush and foundation and it works beautifully, giving her that gorgeous, natural looking glow she has.  I've been using a cheap Kabuki brush and it's time for an upgrade. 

3) Inglot Eyeshadow Palette
(http://www.inglotcosmetics.com/eye.shadow/products/146/165)

This is a Scandinavian makeup company that was never available in any of the countries I've lived in previously.  However, they are available in Europe, Asia and North America and have been a cult favourite for quite some time.  They are said to have professional quality, long-lasting eyeshadow.  What makes them unique is their "Freedom System".  You can create your own palettes and it's cheaper than just buying individual colours separately. 


4) MAC Lipstick in Red, Russian Red or Chilli (http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/168/310/Lips/Lipstick/Lipstick/index.tmpl)

Every girl should have a classic red lipstick.  It suits every skin tone and on days where you want a glamorous and polished look but don't have too much time, a red lipstick is the perfect solution.  Paired with simple eye makeup, it will dress you up with minimal effort.

5) Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Belladonna (http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/catalogue/category/lips/products/intense-lipgloss/28/)

This colour is a little brighter than what I normally use but it's gorgeous.  It is said to last for hours, even after eating and drinking.  Best of all, it's not sticky!!

6) L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow
(http://www.loreal-paris.co.uk/cosmetics/eyes/color-infallible.aspx)

This is another product I have heard great reviews about.  It's an extremely affordable eyeshadow with a range of intense colours that are said to last all day long. 

 And that's my wish list for 2012!!! 

I'm sure this list will get bigger as I start to read about and discover future makeup launches but these are just some of the products I've been reading about and can't wait to try!!!  Products that are raved about by bloggers all over the world usually end up being as amazing as they sound.  I would recommend you try any of these too and let me know what you think about them if you get to them before I do!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment