Friday, January 13, 2012

Quick Mid Afternoon Thought!!!

Do you like matching your eyeshadow colour with your outfit?  I've heard contradicting theories on whether or not you should match your eyeshadow colour to your outfit.  I know many people like to wear blue eyes with a blue outfit, or silver eyes with a silver outfit!!  To be honest, if there is a rule to what you should do, I'm not too sure what it is.  However, I suggest using complementary colours.  For example, wear brown shadow with a green dress, silver with a blue dress, gold with a brown dress!!!  Try it out!!!

2 comments:

  1. Is this because I wore blue eyeshadow with my blue jumper today?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!!! Actually, this was published on Friday but I forgot to post a notice for it until this evening. I think its fine to use the same colours, the complementary colour thing is just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete