Sunday, January 22, 2012

Asian Party!!! Celebrating Chinese New Year in London!!!

First of all I want to say Gong Xi Fa Choi to anyone celebrating Chinese New Year out there!!!  Last night, I went to an Asian party at a club down in East London.  What's an Asian party?  Well, I was wondering about that myself before I went but I guess it's a party for Asians, with Asians!  According to my friend Polly, they have these parties all the time in Sydney where she comes from but it only happens once a year here in London!  Anyway, it was in celebration of Chinese New Year.  The theme was to wear red or something sexy and Chinese.  It was a pretty cool party complete with a lion dance parade in the club which was extremely cool!  I've seen many lion dances in my life, but never in a club!  

Anyway, I wanted to share my look for last night with you!!  I went out and bought a red corset bustier top.  This thing was amazing.  It's a proper corset and not recommended for ladies who live alone coz you're gonna have to call your friend over to get you into it.  My friend Anita helped me out and she literally pulled the corset tight until my boobs were sky high and my waist was teeny tiny.  It was a little hard to breathe but totally worth the end result!!!  

Here's the a full length look at my outfit!!!  You can't really see the sky high boobs in this photo but I think it would be a little too scandalous to post one with so much boob exposure anyway. :)


Here's a look at the back of the corset.  These are the strings that have to be pulled to cinch your waist!!


Here's a look at my makeup for the night!!  I left it simple!!!  I think you can sort of see the corset's effect on my boobs peeking through my hair!!!


And finally!!!  It was an Asian party so I'm leaving you with the obligatory Asian victory sign!!!


Ladies....I recommend you get yourself a corset!!!  It makes you feel so good about your body!!!!!

2 comments: