Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Threading Video!!!

Hi ladies!!!  I just wanted to share with you something I discovered over the weekend.  Did you know that people actually thread their own eyebrows and upper lip???  I was really surprised when my friend Anita started to thread her own eyebrows and upper lip the other night before getting ready to go out.  My surprise came mainly due to the fact that she doesn't know much about makeup, but the one beauty thing that seems quite complicated and that not many people know how to do themselves...she could do!!!  And, for some reason, it really, truly never occurred to me that you could thread your own eyebrows and upper lip. 

Anyway, since Anita learnt how to do it through watching YouTube videos, I thought I'd share one with you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment