Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Makeup Pick of the Month!!!

MAC Lipstick in MAC Red!!!!




This is officially my first red lipstick.  I've never owned anything quite so red and to be honest, I wasn't sure I liked red lipstick on anyone let alone myself!!!  It's very trendy but a trend that women tend to love and men tend to hate!!!  I didn't dislike it because of that but it is rather bold and makes quite a statement!  However, this is a look that has grown on me and I realized that it can look very classic when paired with extremely nude eyes and simple hair.

Similar to other MAC lipsticks, this one does not dry out my lips.  It has a satin finish which is neither glossy nor shimmery but gives lips a nice dewy finish.  I love the texture, finish and the colour.

And...I got it for free!!!  You can get yours for free too with MAC's recycling program!!!  Collect 6 empty MAC containers (not the boxes that they are sold in but the plastic or glass containers that stores the product) and trade them in for any lipstick of your choice.  This is practiced all over the world, in every MAC store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment