Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kim Kardashian Smokey Eyes!!!

Last week I showed you a cool video of Kim Kardashian's makeup artist applying her makeup base.  Today I want to show you the second part of the video in which he does her eyes.  This is a really cool smokey eye look with a light base colour and very dark corner and crease. I love this type of contrast and  I suggested similar colours to my friend Meaghan around Christmas time.  This is really easy to accomplish if you have deep set eyes because you have a natural receding crease to follow. 

For those of us with smaller or hooded eyelids, or even those with monolids, this look is much harder to accomplish as you have to apply the darker colour higher than your natural crease.  I'll show you how to do this next week!! 

For now...ENJOY THIS VIDEO!!!!


Video shared from You Tube MakeupCoutureTV channel

No comments:

Post a Comment