Monday, January 9, 2012

Curling Your Hair with a Hair Straightener!!!!

This is a bit of a departure from what I usually talk about but I recently learned how to curl my hair with a hair straightener and I love how easy it was and how natural it looked so I wanted to share it with you. 


Before watching the video, here are some.....

Important Tips:

1) After applying mousse to your hair, make sure you dry your hair before using the straightener on it.

2) Once you've curled all your hair, to give it even more staying power, spray some hair spray.

3) Separate bigger chunks of curls to give your hair a more natural look. 



2 comments:

  1. oh thats a really good lesson for me. I sure will do my hair like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find this video more instructive and useful to curl my thick wavy hairs and thanks Jasmine for the tips!! Hair Straighteners

    ReplyDelete