Sunday, January 22, 2012

Beauty Makeover #1

I've had plans to do several makeovers and post them on my blog!  Last night, I finally managed to get one makeover done.  I did my friend Anita's makeup for the Asian party we went to and I'd like to share the makeover with you!

Anita's Makeup Profile:
Anita likes to keep things simple and she rarely wears makeup.  In fact, I think she never wore makeup until recently, but only when she's going to a party. 

What I Did:
Because Anita has amazing eyes I wanted them to stand out a little more.  I used a dark brown colour on her eyelids and a dark blue (MAC eyeshadow in Contrast) in her corners and creases.  I love a thicker liner on Indian eyes so I tried that out on her.  She used a deep brownish red lipstick which I think matches her skin tone perfectly. 

Here's the makeover!!! 

without makeup

with makeup

I think she looks good either way but the look with makeup is certainly more fitting for a night out!!!  And, it seems to have made her quite a hot commodity at last night's party!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment