Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bikini Photos!!!

For those of you who opened this blog post thinking you were going to get to see a bunch of bikini photos of me... well...you're wrong.

I know there are many conservatives out there reading my blog posts and have probably been shocked that I had put photos of myself in a bikini in my previous post about my weight ups and downs. Well, I just wanted to let you know that the photos were not put up there to parade myself in a bikini for the whole world to see.  This is not me, trying to put up sexy photos of myself out of vanity.  This is me trying to document my ability to be disciplined and achieve a goal that at my fitness level is incredibly hard to achieve.  We see shows about fat people losing weight all the time, but it's much harder for an already fit person to achieve an even greater level of fitness physically and in terms of performance. 

If you're opening up the fitness blogs to gawk at my photos, show them to everyone and judge and gossip about how I could even think about putting bikini photos (and/or photos of me in a sports bra) of myself on the Internet then you should be gawking at yourself, telling everyone, judging and gossiping about yourself for being judgmental and for gossiping.  From a moral and even a religious standpoint, judgement and gossip is equally as bad if not worse because it involves the feelings of another person.

So, if you opened this blog thinking you were going to get more ammunition for your gossip and judgement, I suggest you re-evaluate your thoughts and your mind.  If you can't read the fitness blogs without judgement and gossip then I suggest you don't read it at all until you have become a better and more understanding person!!!!  After all, your judgment and gossip are immoral and you wouldn't want to be more or just as immoral as someone who puts bikini photos of themselves on the Internet would you??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment