Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I Can't Live Without This Eyeliner!!!!


This is my "go to" eyeliner...K-Pallette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner 24 Hr!!!!  A friend recommended this to me when I was looking for super waterproof eyeliner to wear at the beach, for swimming and surfing!!!  I know what you're thinking!!!  Who wear's eyeliner when they go surfing?????  Well, I do!!!  Anyway, it was a disappointment waterproofwise.  As soon as I jumped in the water it came off and when I cried while cutting onions, it ran....BUT...if water is not in the mix, it's the most amazing eyeliner ever.  It lasts all day without smudging and has the the best felt tip for precision lining.  It glides on beautifully and I can control how thin or how thick I want the line to be with little effort.

This eyeliner is Japanese and sold in Japan and Singapore (at Watsons Pharmacy).  I have not seen it in the UK, Canada or the US but it can be bought online and delivered anywhere in the world from www.akinaiblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment