Thursday, December 15, 2011

Clean and Professional

This a a look I do fairly often.  It's just a very neutral and clean look that is perfect for work or what I call "my interview makeup".  It's fairly quick and easy and I do this look on days when I'm just going out and about and I want to look refreshed but not too done up.


Important tips: 

1) Use very neutral beige and browns for this look.  Again, the darkest colour on the outside and lightest on the insides and blend, blend, blend!!!!

2) To make sure your eyeshadow lasts all day, layer it.  I use a prep and prime cream, a cream eyeshadow and then my eyeshadow.  

 3) There is also no need to use false eyelashes for this look.  I personally feel it's uncomfortable to wear every day and it can give you an overly done up look.  If you really want to, then use falsies that come in little individual pieces and just put them on the outer corners of your eyes.  Or, you can just cut the ends of a full set and do the same thing.

Here's a closer look at the eye makeup!!!


What I used:



FACE: Amazing Cosmetics concealer in medium beige, Missha Perfect M BB Cream in 31, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in 45, Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up, MAC contour powder in Shadester

EYES: MAC prep and prime eyes in medium, MAC paintpot in Bare Study, MAC eyeshadows in Soba, Mulch and Nylon, K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner 24 hr in black, Rimmel Max Volume Flash mascara in black, Dior Show pencil eyeliner in black, 17 eyebrow pencil in natural brown

CHEEKS: Clinique blush and bronze duo in Iced Lotus and Sunkissed

LIPS: Dior Addict lip gloss in 257

No comments:

Post a Comment